The traditional sandungs or second burial houses of Dayak tribes around the Palangka Raya area, are brilliantly coloured, some with fantastic detail and finesse. The fearsome snake eater keeps troublesome spirits away. See them on our mid-week cruises.
Dayak carvings in historic Bukit Rawi
- Images of a memorable day on the Rungan River January 3, 2017
- Dayak carvings in historic Bukit Rawi December 30, 2016
- Glassy reflections on the black water lakes December 3, 2016
- The Rungan Forests – Exploring the Natural Heritage of Ancient Borneo close to Palangka Raya November 22, 2016
- A private charter on the Spirit of Kalimantan November 22, 2016